Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wonder, Explore, and Enjoy



Walking around QSBG, I’m constantly reminded of three words; Wonder, Explore, and Enjoy. The sights here are constantly changing and evolving, and when you stumble upon something that strikes you as fantastic it might just be for that moment only, that you alone, have seen that special moment. One day while walking one of the garden trails I spotted what I thought was some kind of uniquely colored flower, perhaps a rare iris in tones of browns. What I found was a couple of caterpillars munching away on some foliage. I was amazed at what I was witnessing and appreciated that you could not make a reservation for this occasion of delight. It was only through the joy of exploration to find these treasures of beauty. So rare in the cities yet here at QSBG it almost seems commonplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment